OCTOBER 7th, 2017
- Race start for runners is 9AM at Spooner State Park, walkers 8AM start(no morning shuttle available)
- Morning shuttle loading for runners begins at 8:10AM behind Tunnel Creek Cafe(must be on AM shuttle list)
- Later shuttles will run at 11:30, 12:30 & 1:30 to return runners who parked at Spooner
- Race Day Registration 7AM- 8:30AM at start area in Spooner State Park
- Pre-race briefing at Spooner State Park 8:45AM
- Cost is $40 if registered by September 1st, thereafter $50
- Shuttle passes are $12/runner
- Event shirts $35 (Patagonia tech) by PRE-ORDER ONLY by September 18th.
- Please read below and use the tabs on your right for more information
- Morning shuttle pick up and Finish Area are all held at Tunnel Creek Cafe Incline Village, Nevada
- Scott Rokis Photography will be on-course to get some world-class shots of every runner and you’ll get one FREE image.
- You can look forward to a free local brew from Alibi Ale Works at the finish!
- Discounted post race meals can be purchased at Tunnel Creek Cafe
Packet Pick Up & Runner Check In:
Runners can pick up their packets on Friday evening prior to the run at Ascent Physical Therapy, 2350 S. Carson St. #4, Carson City, NV 89701 between 4-6PM. Race day packet pick up is available before the start at Spooner State Park from 7-8:30AM.
Race registration is also available during those times and locations but please be sure to arrive early enough to give yourself plenty of time. The morning shuttle from the finish area to the start is currently full as there is no additional parking available. Alternative parking is available at Spooner State Park and shuttle will returns runners back to Spooner from the finish at 11:30, 12:30 and 1:30.
All runners must check in with race management prior to the start of the race on race day at Spooner State Park even if you picked up your packet Friday evening at Ascent Physical Therapy! For safety reasons, this provides us with an accurate count of how many runners are actually out on the course. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.