OCTOBER 6th, 2018
- COMPETITIVE START: 9AM
NON-COMPETITIVE START: 8AM
Spooner Lake, Nevada State Park
- Limit of 350 runners
- ALL RACE PARKING is located at Spooner State Park at the start location of the event.
- SHUTTLES FROM FINISH beginning at 11:30am and every 30 minutes after that to return runners back Spooner
- RACE-DAY REGISTRATION/RUNNER CHECK-IN is from 7:00-8:30AM at start area in Spooner State Park
- PRE-RACE BRIEFING at Spooner State Park 8:45AM
- FEE: $40 before September 7th | $50 after Sept. 7th | $60 Race-day
- Shuttle passes are $12/runner
- Event shirts $35 (Patagonia tech) by PRE-ORDER ONLY by September 23rd.
- Please read below and use the tabs on your right for more information
- Post-Race Shuttles: at Flume Trail Bikes in Incline Village, Nevada
- Scott Rokis Photography will be on-course to get some world-class shots of every runner and you’ll get one FREE image.
- You can look forward to a free local brew from the Fox Brewpub at the finish!
- Discounted post race meals can be purchased at Tunnel Creek Cafe
- The coolest awards by Wick Design (a local artist) – Top 3 M&F Finishers only!
- AND…the #1 Male & Female finishers get a free pair of Altra Running Shoes!
Packet Pick Up & Runner Check In:
Participants can pick up their packets on Friday evening October 5th at Ascent Physical Therapy located at 2350 S. Carson St. #4, from 4:30-6:30pm. You may also register during that time at the race day rate of $60. Race day registration and packet pick up is also available before the start at Spooner State Park from 7-8:30AM. Pick up your packet Friday night then head over to the Fox Brewpub for a special dinner discount when you show your packet.
Race registration is available at Spooner but please be sure to arrive early enough to give yourself and staff plenty of time! All race parking is at Spooner State Park and the shuttle will return runners back to Spooner from the finish beginning at 11:30am and running every 30 mines until 1:30pm.
All runners must check in with race management prior to the start of the race on race day at Spooner State Park even if you picked up your packet Friday evening. For safety reasons, this allows us to track and accurately count all participants out on the course. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.