APRIL 22rd, 2023
- 22K & 30K Start: 8:00AM
- 6K & 12K Start: 8:30AM
- Registration before 3/25/2022: 6K: $30 | 12K: $40 | 22K: $50| 30K: $60
- Registration after 3/25/2022: 6K: $35 | 12K: $45 | 22K: $55 |30K: $65
- Race day registration: 6K: $40 | 12K: $50 | 22K: $60 |30K: $70
- RACE DAY REGISTRATION ONLY from 6:45AM-7:45AM – cash or check only.
All runners must check in prior to the start at Long Ranch Park race morning to receive their bib#.
There is NO Friday evening check-in.
- Runner check-in & Start time:
- 22K / 30K CHECK-IN 6:45AM-7:45AM | RACE START 8:00AM
- 6K / 12K CHECK-IN 6:45AM-8:15AM | RACE START 8:30AM
22K & 30K – There will be 3 A/S’s out on the course.
12K – You will hit the same aid station twice.
6K – there is one aid station.
Aid stations will serve water and other salt/sugar snack type food for refueling. This is a no cups event so every runner must carry a water bottle to refill and receive water at the A/S’s.
There will be awards for top 3 overall M&F finishers for each distance.
Please park along Longview Way. Avoid the neighborhood side streets if you can. Thank you!
- Long Ranch Park
Carson City, NV 89703
The Carson Canyons Half Marathon is the second of 3 races in a Half Marathon Trail Series. The other runs in the series include Escape From Prison Hill (EFPH) in Carson City and the Silver State Half Marathon in Reno. Runners who complete all 3 races will receive a special finishers award.